Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE! Or Blog it on your own blog - and leave me a comment that you did!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? a little of both - but I love wrapping presents!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I prefer a real tree - but for the sake of our marriage we bought a pre-lit artificial tree several years ago. And I really do like it
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the week after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Before Dakota's birthday (early January)
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Anything Cabbage Patch, Barbie, or My Little Pony
7. Hardest person to buy for? Jeremiah - if we exchange presents. Some years we agree to not buy for each other.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Drake
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Sometimes both
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something that makes me think of someone on my Christmas list. My earliest gifts this year were purchased in June, I think.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Would I seriously tell you if I had?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? pretty much the whole lot of it!
16. Lights on the tree? YES - but only white ones that don't blink - again, for the sake of our marriage!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did you Know?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Not at the moment.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I've had an angel for years but she had to retire and I now have a beautiful silver star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We get together with my side of the family Christmas Eve, so there are some presents opened then. But presents at home are all done Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Mass marketing to children and people being offended if I choose to say Merry Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The only ornaments I have are ones that I have received over the years. They are all sentimental ornaments. The kids get a new ornament every year, too, so they will have ornaments for their trees when they are out on their own.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? All of it - didn't I already answer this?
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Man (sounds good, huh?)
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I don't know. But I'll tag my blogging friends Kelly, Courtney, Cindy, Sheri, Annikke at Mom is in the Fishbowl, and Tracy at The Journey. Have fun!
15 years ago


















2 comments:
I will do this! Thanks for tagging me! I will probably do it next week or so!
I clicked on the "get your own shelf" button and fixed up my own shelfari shelf. BUT, when I clicked to add it to my blog it wouldn't. Did you have to do any thing special to get yours on there?
Post a Comment