Thursday, June 17, 2010

I found myself alone........

.........and feeling creative! I totally lost myself earlier today in You Tube videos featuring the Cricut machine while searching for some ideas for Christmas projects. I mean, I really got lost in there - for a really long time. But I came out feeling so invigorated and creative - and frustrated because the crafts I want to create with my Cricut would require a trip to the craft store and that wasn't on the agenda for tonight.

However, shortly thereafter, I found myself alone in the house with a very strong desire to create. So, I started digging through boxes and drawers and bags and was able to create these:



Four all occasion note cards.

I would still be crafting but I ran out of adhesive. Bummer. Double bummer because I've got a major craft itch tonight. If only I had that craft closet finished and fully stocked.......

5 comments:

Joy said...

Good for you. They look great. I need to make up some more cards. But I have to do them the old fashioned way.
♥ Joy

Annikke said...

I never thought of YouTube for Cricut ideas. I can't even figure out how to use mine... :-(

Cindy Williams said...

You should have checked the supply store across the street :o) Those are great!

The Todds said...

Those are so cute! Great job.

Tracy P. said...

See, you were all productive with that time you spent browsing! Totally worth it. Think of all the money you saved yourself having those adorable cards on hand. ;-)

Join me in my quest to: