Our lawn mower has one of those "safety features" that turns the mower off if you get off of the seat - or in Drake's case it turns the mower off if you don't weigh enough to keep the seat down on the sensor button.Well, not anymore! He's finally got enough junk in the trunk to keep the mower on and touch the pedals at the same time! He was so excited. In fact, I've never seen anyone so excited to mow grass before! I, myself, like to mow - but for different reasons. Mainly because everyone leaves you alone when you mow. But I digress!
I was able to snap these pics while he was hard at work last weekend. He mowed the entire acre-plus that is considered our "yard" and he even mowed the shoulders of the road up and down our little area. He didn't want to stop. He even came home the next day and found some small spots he missed and jumped back on the mower.
Jeremiah told Drake since he liked it so much it could officially be his job from now on. We'll see how long this new found "obsession" lasts. It's Florida people - and it's H-O-T!!!!!


2 comments:
Yay for Drake. I know he feels so big now. I use to love to mow the yard. I still do, but Buster won't let me. I think you've got some great homegrown help there.
♥ Joy
Such awesome shots! My kids would be glad to sweat for a job like that. Little man and his machine...
Post a Comment