Drake's prayer tonight before bed:
Dear God, help me not be scared in my room so I can sleep in my room all night long. And, please, Lord help me not get in trouble at school. Help me through this school year and all my school years ahead of me. And help me get strong so I can pick up hay bales when I grow up. Amen.
Then he says: Geez, I went through my whole life!
15 years ago

6 comments:
He cracks me up! I think we should use that prayer too (except for the Hay part!) I'm going to miss that booger:( Hope you ALL have a great school year!
That is precious! My prayer tonight is going to be something along the lines of making it through my work day, my work year and the rest of my life. :-)
That is hilarious! Cute sign of growing up, when they can finally (sort of) see past today. Or this five minutes. :-)
This is so sweet. Love that comment at then end where he squeezed his whole life into one prayer. Priceless.
♥
Joy
That is simply adorable!!!
Your comment today meant a lot to me! You are so very sweet. I hope you get your bloggy groove back, because you sure have been missed!!
Hey, why don't you join me next week with a random post of your own??!! No pressure, of course. If your kids are anything like mine, they will give you plenty of material. :0)
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Maybe he could pray for smaller hay bales in the mean time?
Post a Comment