I know you smart alacks will say, "She's not 31!" - ha, ha to you all! I'm fully aware of that! Thank you very much.No, this post has nothing to do with age and everything to do with my obsession of all things bags. We already know I love bags. I love to collect them. I love to buy them. I love to use them. I love to encourage others to buy them, collect them and use them!
So, it only made sense (okay, well maybe it doesn't - but that's where the obsession part comes in) that when I found out about this Awesome company called Thirty-One Gifts that I had to become a part of it.
A little about Thirty-One:
Thirty-One is a faith-based company whose mission is to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.
The products are exclusive to Thirty-One and provide style and convenience at an amazingly affordable price. From our signature purses and totes to kid's items and accents for the home, you'll find something to fit every personality and situation. We continue to develop new products built on the idea that our products must be stylish, functional, affordable and easy to give as gifts to encourage someone special.
Basically, if you ever say, "Oh, I wish I had a storage solution for X" OR "I need a bag to carry that in" then I can totally hook you up! The products are fun, fashionable and BEST OF ALL - Products with a Purpose!!!
So, this is my introductory post about my new adventure. Below I'm going to feature the specials for the month of November. I hope to be able to keep you informed of the great products and deals that Thirty-One has to offer through a blog - whether I use this one or create my own Thirty-One blog. Stay tuned for more......... And in the meantime, if you would like to view our Fall catalog or the NEW Holiday Catalog, jump on over to My Thirty-One Site and have a look around. If you're interested in having your own party (either a home party or a catalog party) to earn Thirty-One products for free and discounted prices, I can help you with that (even if you don't live anywhere near me at all!). I can also accommodate direct orders, so you can place your order without even having a party. And if you'd like to know more about Thirty-One's opportunity for you, too, to own your own business, let me know. I'd love for you to join my team!
NOVEMBER'S AWESOME CUSTOMER SPECIAL!

For each $31 you spend in product and/or embroidery, you can get a Zipper Pouch (in one of these five prints) for FREE! Who doesn't love free?


















No comments:
Post a Comment