At any rate, I love my reusable grocery bags (and I find myself using them more and more for more than just groceries, too). When I was in Publix the other day I happened upon some super cute ones. I couldn't resist. I broke my "free" grocery bag streak and grabbed them. I have also been looking for an additional insulated bag to accompany my Trader Joe's insulated bag. It's great for the cold stuff, but it usually doesn't hold everything I'm purchasing. Well, low and behold I was in Dollar General the other day and this little beauty was calling to me from the shelf. And it's huge inside! I definitely should be able to get all the cold stuff I need into my two bags now. Actually, the Publix bags are pretty big, too.
Aren't they cute? Now I can be "green" and stylish all at the same time!
(Plus I have my free bag from Earthbound Farm on it's way, too! Giddy)


















6 comments:
I am so proud of your new bags and that you are using them. I still get the plastic ones occasionally too. They'll slip the chick in it like you said. I use them for doggy doodoo bags.
I have to say the baggers at the store are getting better. They use to act like a cow staring at a new gate when you'd hand the bags to them. They had no idea where to begin. But I see soooo many more people using them now. It's great.
Those are really cute too.
♥
Joy
Those are so cute! All I have seen around here are for w*l-m*art or T*rget. And those just aren't incredibly cute. And they cost a dollar.
I thought about making some, but I haven't yet.
How cute are those! Yea for you! I am still getting used to them, and forget to bring them in. So now I write *BAGS* at the top of my list so hopefully I'll at least notice while there's time to run back out and get them. :-)
Those are very cute bags! Mine aren't that cute. We don't have Publix here, but surely some sells cute ones like that where I live?!
Those are cute! Mine are so ugly that they are a little embarassing. You just may have inspired me...
Mrs. Nurse Boy
The insulated bag is from the dollar store? I need it, want it, MUST have it!
Post a Comment