Show pig season has finally arrived again! Yay! And Drake is very proud to introduce you to........
AMIGO!
They are already pretty good "friends." After this picture was taken Drake said, "He likes me. He likes me a lot. And that's not a bad thing!"
We have, of course, continued to remind Drake that Amigo will only be with us a short time and that he has to go to market in February. Drake says he understands - and I know he does - but I think it's going to be a little harder for Drake to see Amigo go than it is for Dakota to see her piggies go. Time will tell. Until then..........we've got a lot of work to do!


















6 comments:
Any pig named Amigo has found a permanent place in it's owner's heart. "And that's not a bad thing." Hilarious!
Hope your piggies all stay healthy!!
So this little piggie will go to market. Waaaa.
He's so pink.
Drake looks like the perfect care taker for Amigo.
♥
Joy
Hi Amigo!!!
Hola, Amigo! Como esta, usted? Donde es el bano? That is all I can remember.... You would think living in a border state I would know more spanish, but I don't!
Amigo and Drake bff. So cute!
Oh no! Say it ain't so! You're not going to ... to... kill it? Sniff! I hate farming! :-)
Amigo is adorable! How are you ever going to take him to market?!
Although, I do like me some bacon... don't tell Drake, K?
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Post a Comment