Thursday, June 12, 2008

Great job!

Congratulations! to Ladybug's FFA Parliamentary Procedure Team who won the State contest last night! Way to go, girls!

As you may remember, Ladybug and "N" are at FFA State Convention this week. We (Nate, Anna, Jeremiah and I) decided to drive over last night and surprise them. We made it in time to attend the 5th general session at which they announced the winners for the Par Pro contest as well as several others. It was fun to see the girls win. They were so excited! As they should be - a nice end to their middle school career.

It was nice to see my daughter during the middle of her week being gone, too. I was starting to miss her pretty badly. She was very surprised when I called her once we got there. When she figured out we were there one of her next questions was, "Are you going home tonight?" which I wasn't quite sure how to take. The tone of her voice was a little on the - please tell me you're not staying here side; however, she did seem pretty excited that we were there. It appears as if they are having a ball - and they were still in one piece, so I guess their advisor hasn't had to beat them profusely!

I'm ready for her to come home tomorrow afternoon - and so is Tater Tot. He misses his bed buddy!

Oh - and if you would like to view how Tater Tot and some of his cousins passed their time today - please visit Cindy's blog listed to the right. It's priceless! Thanks for blogging it, Cindy!

No comments:

Join me in my quest to: