Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bedside Table Revamp

So I found this really cool site called Shelfari where you can build a bookshelf of books you've read or want to read or are currently reading. You can also write book reviews and join online book clubs if you choose. The site is really user-friendly and completely interactive and I could waste so much of my day there if I wasn't careful. And the cool thing is I was able to add it to my blog. You can click on this blog title to go to my Shelfari and I hope to make it where you can click on my bookshelf and there you can see all the shelves of books I've read and if I write reviews you can read them there, too. I'll continue to post my reviews here as well.

Be careful, though. If you love going in a bookstore and looking at all the book covers - then this is the next best thing. It's like being in a bookstore online.

And since I could only put my books on virtual shelves instead of a bedside table - I will change my bedside table area to a bookshelf area. It looks way cooler anyway!

OH - and P.S. - I have taken a step and removed the privacy block to the blog. You should no longer have to log in now when reading the blog. If anyone has any problems accessing the blog, please leave me a comment or send me an email. Of course, I guess if you can't access the site you can't read this and you can't leave a comment. Such a vicious circle.

No comments:

Join me in my quest to: