Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quickie

I have so much to blog about and no time to do it. We went out of town for a few days and now that we're back I'm scrambling to get a trial transcript done by the deadline. I wanted to blog while we were gone but Hubby doesn't yet understand my incessant need to blog about EVERYTHING! Or my need to take pictures of EVERYTHING - because I might want to blog about that, too. So I had to resist the desire to get the Ethernet cable from the hotel so I could be online. But he will one day understand - my goal is to convince him of the dire need!

So, anyway - as much as I'd like to share everything right now - as much as it would be therapuetic for me to put everything into this blog - the 5th District Court of Appeals seems to think my trial transcript is more important. So, I'll let them go on thinking that for now and I'll be back in a couple of days to share everything with you.

No comments:

Join me in my quest to: