Thursday, February 7, 2008

State Fair Day 1

We survived the first day of the fair. Bob weighed in at 263 lbs. and has settled nicely into his temporary new home. It's been a long day and I have no idea why I'm writing this right now - but I thought if anyone chose to check in they might be interested to know. Maybe not - who knows.

Anyway, Dakota's only complaint about the day was that she didn't know anybody (outside of a couple of Mr. W's friends who she really doesn't know that well) - so I told her tomorrow she needed to mingle and make new friends. We'll see how that goes. Friday brings Record Book Test and Skil-A-Thon Test. Those start for Ladybug at 4:00 p.m. Hopefully she'll do well.

I'll try to add some pictures tomorrow and to continue posting this weekend while we're having fun at the fair!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm checking in! Hope things are still going well.

Join me in my quest to: