Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ladybug's artwork


Ladybug drew this really cool name picture in art class at school. I am really impressed at how well she is doing with her artwork. Maybe she's going to have some of her Aunt Cindy's artistic abilities???? I hope you can click on it and it gets bigger so you can see the detail better - but just in case you can't tell the D is a lady with a bonnet on her head, the A is a bird on a branch, the K is a butterfly, the O is a fat fish, the T is a bird standing up and the last A is another bird on a branch. Great job, Ladybug!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic! I'm very impressed and I love it! And it just inspired me to make that art class today!

Great job Dakota!

Love, Aunt Cindy

Jess said...

Very cool! She's a girl of many talents :)

Join me in my quest to: