UPDATE 11-14-07: Congratulations! To the middle school Citrus Contest CDE team. They came in 8th place! And Congratulations to Ladybug, high score individual for our middle school team! Great Job, guys!!!
Today was the Citrus Judging Contest for FFA in Lakeland. Anna took some pictures this morning before they headed out and I thought I would share. They are too cute, aren't they? They will find out how they did in about a week.



















2 comments:
Congrats! They look so grown up.
My it has been a while since I have stopped by! It took me a bit, but now I am all caught up. Sorry to hear about your purse- although I am glad that you found it! Also the post about Cindy's baby was great. I am not sure that I would have been brave enough to assist. Delivery scares the poop out of me!
Post a Comment