Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vocabulary

I love vocabulary words. I always loved them in school, too. English/reading was my thing - it's probably part of the reason that court reporting works for me - although most of the time in reporting others' words, grammar/vocabulary/pronunciation are very skewed, but that's also what makes my life interesting.
So, I say all that to get to a point: I love when the kids bring home vocabulary sentences from school. I love seeing how they choose to put the words into real life applications. We all know kids are brutally honest and write about what they know. So, when Drake brought this paper home last year it occupied a special spot on the refrigerator and it's been hanging there ever since. I decided it needed to be shared.

1 comment:

Tracy P. said...

These are so funny! How great that Dad is noble, normal that sister is stingy (although maybe just a tad protective of the pig??), but so sad you were pathetic when your dad died. I trust you aren't pathetic anymore. :-) Gotta love kids!

Join me in my quest to: