Just in case any one still checks in on this blog I thought I'd share our two newest additions:
Meet Drake's new babies: These are Drake's 2 new show heifers. They were born in October and we brought them home this weekend. They do not have names yet - yes, we name our animals - but as soon as they do I'll update you on that.
You should actually drink a glass "this much" every day - but also spill a glass every day. It helps put food on our table - and keeps food in the barn!
I am the wife to my wonderful high school sweetheart and the mother to two beautiful kids. We live in a rural area of Florida where we enjoy our dog, cat, calves (show pigs part of the year) and all the other crazy happenings in this laid back rural life that can be chaotic - but we just call it normal.
5 comments:
I still read it....Shane
Awwww how sweet. Hope he has much success with these.
Reminds me when I was a little my grandaddy called all of us girl grandchildren little heifers. Still makes me smile.
♥ Joy
Wow, bigger boy, bigger animals! Very cool! Have fun. :-)
Awesome! Can't wait to hear the names!
Awwwww ...
Hoppy Easter!
Happy blogoversary :)
Post a Comment