Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Motorcycle Man

I don't remember if I have mentioned it here or not, but my mom bought herself a Harley this past summer. It's a life-long dream she's had and now that she's retired she felt there was no time like the present, as they say.

She recently picked Drake up from school on it, but he wasn't "dressed appropriately" as he told her because he hadn't worn pants and boots for the ride, so they just went home (which is very close to the school) without a joyride that day. So, a few days later she picked him up in the car and when she found he was dressed appropriately they went home and got the bike for a little spin to the 7-11 for their snack.








Okay - so Grandma actually drove to the store, but Drake had fun pretending he did!








8 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Awesome pictures. The bike dwarfs him!

Annikke said...

That is so awesome that she bought herself one!! How lucky for your son too!

Whitney said...

Coolest grandma ever!

Love the photos :)

The Todds said...

That is so awesome! Drake looked super-cool and so did his Grandma. Great pictures. Congrats to Ms. Lilla for getting what she wanted!

Jim and Lilla said...

He's practicing for when he earns enough money painting fence posts to buy his Polaris ATV!

Jessica said...

I'm loving Drake's serious biker face...lol

Anonymous said...

Awww, he look so little on the bike. I remember when I was about his age, my mom let me go for a ride with a family friend on a bike and ever since I've wanted to own one.

Trixie

Joy said...

Love that little face peeking thru that shield.
How cool for you mom. Good for her. I'm glad she's enjoying her retirement and her new ride!


Joy

Join me in my quest to: