This Bargain Friday post will be an accumulation of some deals I have snagged in the last few
weeks because I have forgotten to post them weekly. And I haven't had that many deals - mainly because I haven't been doing that much shopping ;o)
Several weeks ago I stumbled upon some recycled Post-It notes at Walmart for $.50/each! Yes, I bought $4 worth ;o) I live on Post-It notes and feel you can never have enough. So, between these and all the free ones I scored when we were at the Citrus Expo I should be set for at least six months. Maybe I can stretch it a year. We'll see ;o)
________________________________________________________________
CVS
2 boxes Zyrtec perfect measure - $12 each = $24.00
(2) $3.00 off coupons
(1) $5 ECB
= $13.00!
1 Breeze 2 Contour blood sugar meter - $14.99 (on sale)
(1) $14.99 mfg. coupon = FREE!
(1) Rebate offer inside box = I get paid $14.99 to buy their product!!!
OOP= $13.00!
Earned $10 ECB (on Zyrtec)
A few days later......
2 boxes Zyrtec perfect measure - $12.00 each = $24.00
(2) $3.00 mfg. coupons
(1) $10 ECB
=$8.00 for 2 boxes!!
1 box Always - $4.99
(1) Mfg. coupon for free box = FREE!
1 TG Lee Milk - $ 2.99
1 16 oz. chocolate milk - $1.39
TOTAL OOP = $ 12.38
Earned $10 ECB!!
Oh, and CVS has a new program called Green Bag Tag. You buy a $.99 tag to go on your recyclable bags and each time you bring your bag with you to the store, they scan your tag. Every fourth scan, you get $1 ECB! Way to go, CVS, for promoting recyclable bags :o) (And let me reiterate you do not have to buy a CVS bag to do this. You can use bags you already have!)
_________________________________________________________________
Cricut Wild Card Cartridge (SO incredibly fun!) Brand New - Just Released!
Ebay - $31.02!
This cartridge retails for - wait for it - $60.00!!!
Okay - so that's all I can think of right now. If I think of any more, I'll just add them to next week's!
Happy Saving - and, as always, if you have had some great finds this week, leave a comment and share them with the rest of us. I love "sharing" deals!!!
15 years ago

2 comments:
Oh, I was just thinking of you this week when I was at Kohl's with my 30% off coupon! I needed underwear which I HATE to even spend money on. Found 3-pack originally $25 for $9.99 and 30% off that--$7 per pack. Bought 2. Yea! Several other bargains too.
Had to share my deal of the week: At my local ACE Hardware
1 - tool bag pouch with 22 pockets (almost as good as a purse) - regularly $12.99 on sale at $9.99
1 - 16 oz claw hammer $8.49
(1) $5.00 on-line rebate
(1) $10.00 ACE rebate reward
OOP = $4.08
and earned some more ACE rewards
Post a Comment