Monday, November 5, 2007

The stolen has been found.........

I received a call this morning from a lady in Floral City at Ferris Groves Farms saying that she had my PURSE!!!!!!! Some of her workers were clearing a lot this morning and found it. I was so shocked when I talked to her I didn't think to ask what all was in it - but I do know she had my drivers license and hopefully a check book because I'm assuming that's where she got my phone number from! Can you believe it????? I can't. I was going to go get it but I called the detective at the sheriff's department that has been working my case first. They are going to go get it and process it. Keep your fingers crossed that they get a good fingerprint or something! We're not dealing with CSI: NY or Miami here - but maybe, just maybe..................
I'll give an update as soon as I know more info!

1 comment:

The Todds said...

Wow. I hope they are able to get something to catch the perps. Do you like my cop talk?

Join me in my quest to: