Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Survival of the Fittest

We had Ladybug's favorite meal last night - potatoes, ham and cheese. It's a really easy recipe that I got from my cousin Cindy. As ladybug was finishing her third or maybe even fourth helping (I lost count) she says: "You know, if I had to go somewhere and be on my own all I would need to take is a pan of potatoes, ham and cheese, peanut butter crackers, Cheez-Its, a case of water and 2 gallons of sweet tea. I'd make it on my own for a long time."
We promptly informed her that might last her a day! The girl loves to eat!

3 comments:

Kelly in NC said...

Sounds like I need that recipe. Send it my way, will ya?

The Todds said...

I want the recipe too, please email it to me. I make your Quick Salisbury Steaks all the time. I like Dakota's survival menu. It sounds like a winner to me.

Jess said...

That girl! Good to know she has a plan.

Join me in my quest to: