Thursday, October 30, 2008

Student of the Month

Tater Tot was chosen Student of the Month for his class. The school had an assembly for all the Students of the Month this morning. Here's the proud pupil receiving his award and bag full of loot. The bag has crayons, pencils, a folder, writing tablets, an award pin, McDonald's gift certificate, Sonny's free meal certificate, Play-doh, glue, a bumper sticker for the car - the list just goes on and on.


And here's the proud pupil with his friend whom Tater Tot chose to accompany him to the awards ceremony.

Hey, look - I just noticed Tater Tot might be taller than someone in his class!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

yes, we ate there. I had the biscuits and gravy. The kids had butterscotch pancakes and loved them. hubby had a combo meal that included reg pancakes and said they were very good. The biscuits and gravy were ok. I totally should've gone for the blackberry pancakes instead. but I had already had such a huge southern dinner the night before!! UGH! I've eaten too much on this trip! but it is so yummy!

Annikke said...

I love his shirt... I make dirt look good! How cute!

Way to go on the award! Woo hoo!

The Todds said...

Congrats, Drake!

ArtistMom said...

congratulations Drake!!

Join me in my quest to: