Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We made it

We left here at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday and we arrived in KY at 5:30 this morning. My uncle and his daughters sacked out and took naps and my dad, Glenda and I went to the hospital for his pre-op stuff. His appointment was at 8:30 and we were there until 12:00. We stopped and had some lunch on the way home and are just chillin' out now. I tried to take a nap but I couldn't go to sleep. I'm really aggravated about that right now - because any other time I would be begging to take a nap. Hopefully I'll be tired when it's bedtime.

Dad's surgery has been rescheduled to Friday at 2:30 p.m. We have to be at the hospital by 1:00 p.m. Continue your surgery prayers - and thanks for the travel prayers. We had a good trip.

Oh - and I cheated. I didn't actually take the above picture because I had finally dozed off when we crossed the line. But you can find a picture of just about anything on Google images.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Glad to hear you made it!

kelly said...

hope all is well! i'll be thinking of you!

the lovett's said...

Glad to hear you made it OK! We will continue to pray for all of you!

Join me in my quest to: