Jeremiah and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary at the end of March. Incredible! I can't believe it's been 10 whole years. In a way it still seems like it was just last week that we got married. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed in our lives. However, on the other hand, I feel like we've been married forever - in a good way, of course. I can't imagine life any other way!
We were able to get away for the weekend. Jeremiah booked us a room at The Shores Resort and Spa in Daytona Beach Shores the weekend after our anniversary. These pictures are the view from our sliding glass door to our room. It was gorgeous!!!!
Our door opened up onto our own personal lanai that overlooked both the pool and the ocean. It was a very relaxing weekend and we both enjoyed it immensely!


















2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
10 Years! When is your anniversary again?
Post a Comment